Well I don't know about all the money plus I am not yet an empty nester.

But yeah you are right, no one seems to market to us except AARP!

Stewart

At 02:48 PM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
> WII seems to be outselling any of the gamer type machines right now,
> but I think that is because your non typical buyer is standing in
> line to buy it.  (read over 50 years old)

Incidentally, no one cares about those of us who are over 50, so sales to we
nearly-dead don't count. We aren't in anyone's target demographic. Even
though we have all the money. :)

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82