> Time and time again we have magazines and blogs that tear down and price
> Mac PCs vs. Windows PCs and demonstrate exactly that: comparable machines
> have comparable prices. Yet the WFBs keep insisting that they are cheap
> and that cheap is a virtue. So wrong and so tiresome.

Only someone dedicated to weaselly ways could claim such a comparison
as legitimate.

You can't compare a monolithic brand to a "polylithic" brand get a
coherent result, unless, of course, your intention is to cook the
books for a lopsided result.  See "1.7% profit margins."

Now, if you were to run a comparison of Apple vs. Dell, or Apple vs.
Lenovo, then you'd have the basis a reasonable test.  The rest is
blowing much smoke up many asses.