OK this is going a little too far for anyones liking.

Tom made a comment and made an insinuation and someone caught him at it.

He does not need anyone from the peanut gallery (me or you) making their own side comments on this.

To be honest if I had been a moderator on this list (which I am on a number of other lists) I would have said enough already and take it off list.

It is bad enough that we have to see this going on and on and on, but for us to then start chiming in and taking sides is a little much.

My advice to everyone is grow up.  Apologize, go to your ropes, whatever.

Stewart