> You feign outrage (or perhaps you really are outraged)
> that Tom can't find the post on the basis of the scanty
> evidence you provide, and you provide better directions
> and demand an apology from Tom.  It is that crazy post
> that I responded to, not your "rather mild comment" at
> the beginning.

I asked Tom to apologize because he first chastised me, in a very snarky
message, for saying something that I didn't say and then very clearly
implied, in full view of anyone in the world with a computer, that I made
the whole thing up. Was I pissed off? Oh, yes. You bet I was. You wouldn't
be?

He has now been proved wrong. A one-word post would have sufficed: "Sorry."
Unfortunately, he won't even own up to what he did, much less say that. I
think this speaks volumes.

But I'm done with this. I now know who's the kid with purple lips who swears
he never touched the grape juice. I'd rather be the "certain [person]" with
the "crazy posts" than that kid.