On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Government ID that the government has allowed to be turned into the one
> stop
> national credit ID.

 When I started college they issued us an ID number which was sort of
alphabetical derived.  About halfway through they changed the ID number to
our SSN.  Apparently they finally crumbled to complaints that every other
University used SSNs.  Of course they used to explain that it was illegal to
use SSN for purposes other than the SS law intended.  Every once in awhile
you would see a long list of SSNs posted outside professors office with
grades.

> Also, why would showing your license be any different then letting them
> keep
> the license while you test the car?

My last test drive came with a salesman.

--
John Duncan Yoyo