We do not as much ban drugs, What we do is allow the drug companies and our insurance to ban them for us.

Very often they just price the drug out of the market.

I am not sure how many of you know this but over the past few years a number of readily available generic drugs have disappeared off the market.

Because of rule changes or because the company manufacturing them could not get it perfect (and only the manufacturer can) they have been pulled.

This raises the cost on pills once again and we see older medications gone to be replaced by higher priced newer ones.

Stewart