>From the MS lapdogs over at InfoWorld:

"Windows 7 drives a wedge of innovation into the heart of the Save XP camp

"It's true: Windows 7 will drive the single biggest renaissance in Windows
application design since the debut of Windows 95 nearly 15 years ago. ... As I
pored over the various examples of Jump List
variations and animated Taskbar icon overlays, it struck me just how much the
Windows UI has evolved with Windows 7. For the first time in recent memory, I'm
actually excited at the prospect of seeing
how third-party developers exploit the myriad new conventions."

http://infoworld.com/d/windows/windows-7-drives-wedge-innovation-heart-save-xp-camp-861