No, but a comment in general. We got a wireless mouse/keyboard combo
once a couple years back. Turns out it's not nearly as useful as it
seems at first. After the tenth time in an hour you rock forward to
read something on the screen, you end up just staying there. The
keyboard rarely leaves the desk after the first few days.

Similarly, game playing is impossible without the keyboard being
stable in one spot.