Dinovo Edge Hmm $130 ... I see it has a track circle or something. Does that work well? Do you know if it will work from the couch 20 ft away or so?

The track circle has worked fine for me and it says it's good for up to 30' I think. I haven't been that far away from my desk tho. There are Windows and Mac versions so be sure you get the right one.

Paula Minor
raven880atindy.net
"Even I felt sorry for Richard Nixon when he left; there's nothing you can do about being born liberal — fish gotta swim and hearts gotta bleed. The late Molly Ivins