It's easy...yer a birther..a pinhead, a neocon drone.  You lack any skills
of perception, you listen to rush, to hannity and oreilly.  You aren't worth
commenting on, the question itself lacks merit because YOU do.

Nevermind he can't back up a thing he says and that's why the name calling
starts.  You birther.