Want to talk about lairs?

Went to my cable providers website this week.

Saw an ad advertising 10mps cable Internet service for 39.95.

I called up their chat feature to see about getting this service for 39.95 and was told I could not have it at that price it would cost me 54.95 a month.

That is for new installs only!

It is rampant and all over the place and the FTC does not crack down on it.

Stewart