I wasn't giving a review of the unit when I said that.  My point was that
the worst that could be said about it is, that it's just fine.  My point
being that only Tom in his hatred of MS could say the zune interface is an
abortion.  Anyone with an open mind and common sense could see the interface
and see that it has no glaring problems.  The zune has come far enough the
only thing keeping it down is the sheer power of the name brand ipod.