Ok, and you have a problem with this why? Do you really hate the poor that much? I was mostly talking about the option everyone seems to be against. I know I hate it when I'm given options, don't you? As for paying for others health care, I really don't mind. We all end up paying for others sooner or later. If you keep them healthy, and get health costs under control, it'll more then likely be later then sooner. In other words, keep them working. Or at least able to work.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726