That was kind of my point. Not really happy about the thought of paying for a house that burned to the ground 5 years earlier. But the option of not buying insurance should be there. That's tort reform for you. Hard to sue an insurance company if you never paid for it in the first place. This of course assumes your insurance company is refusing to pay your claim.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726