QED

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: mike <xha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] COMPUTERGUYS-L Digest - 10 Sep 2009 - Special issue
(#2009-870)
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 1:38 PM

Since you address me in this section I'll assume you missed the part of this
thread where a dozen others were having their spitting matches?  If you
don't like the thread, don't open it, while this is a computer list we do
get into other topics but they usually are fairly well marked as non
computer.  And if they aren't, by the time this one hit about 20 replies and
it was all politics, it wasn't hard to assume it was, well..about politics.
You didn't have a problem with the non tech angle of this thread till
someone said something you disagreed with, which means you are fine with off
topic threads as long as you control them.

Right now I'm not spitting, I'm just blowing raspberries at you.