It depends on what you want to use it for. As a regular PC/Notebook it would be a hassle.

My Bishop (Who is larger than I am) uses one all the time, loves it.

Now I would find it a little cramped, but at work I plug mine in and use a full size keyboard.

They are wickedly portable. Just saw a video presentation given today by the local retired sheriff who took one from Alabama to Alaska and back on a motorcycle.

Nicely portable.  If you travel a lot it would be nice for that.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

They are really aimed at being ultra portable laptops for those who are on the road a lot.

Even the cell companies are getting in on it as they are selling connection plans with them to make them not only ultra portable, but also connected.

Stewart