>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Constance Warner
Sent: 09/23/2009 12:33 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Netbooks vs. Notebooks

My Eee PC is a 7" one, with the micro-mini keyboard that I thought
wouldn't be a problem.  When I bought it, I don't think the store had
any 10" ones in stock.

Later, I went to Micro Center on Rockville Pike to look for other
netbooks with easier-to-use keyboards, but they didn't have anything
in the price range of the Eee PC.  (In fact, there weren't any
comparable machines for anywhere near the price or the weight of the
Eee PC.)

If they had a slightly larger, non-Asus netbook, I might not have
bought it, but I certainly would have tried it out for possible
purchase at the store later.  (In general, if I try it out at the
store, I buy it at the store.)

Mail-order is a possibility, of course, but after my mistake with the
Eee PC child-size keyboard, I'd certainly want to know that the
keyboard was significantly larger and/or easier to use.

So if there are any of those netbooks I've heard about with slightly
larger keyboards, I'd certainly like to know about them.

--Constance Warner