Constance was that a 7" or a 10" one..

I think most of the first Eee PC's were the smaller ones.

the 10" ones seem to have a larger keyboard.

Stewart

At 10:28 AM 9/23/2009, you wrote:
Even people with smaller hands and slender fingers can have trouble
with the small netbook keyboards.  I bought an Asus Eee PC, hoping
for a portable word processor I could use on the subway or in a car
(as a passenger).  Learning how to use a keyboard built for hobbits
was much harder than I thought it would be.  I made a lot of errors
when my finger slipped off the tiny key I was intending to hit and
contacted an adjacent key instead.  Obviously, when you're using a
netbook on a Metrobus, a plug-in keyboard is not an option.

I have heard of netbooks with keyboards that are slightly larger-- even a little closer to a standard keyboard would be a big help.

Recommendations, anyone?

--Constance Warner

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net