Some of us suggested saving pages as a PDF. It's really the best alternative to printing out a web page. (it's a far superior solution to me) Is this not possible with Windows?

computerg...@att.net wrote:
Hello all:

Thank you everyone who replied to my post a while back.  Briefly, I am trying to save web
pages in my computer, rather than print them out and have lots of paper laying around.
Per the advice here,  I updated my Firefox to the latest version and was able to save the
complete pages using the format "Web page complete."  After a period of time,
all the text disappeared and  all that remained were the images.   Any advice at this
point?  I am using Windows Vista but had the same problem before with XP.  Thanks for any
replys, Bill.