I have not been into a Microsoft store.  I have seen the first of
those stores by way of numerous videos that are now circulating on the
internet.  Word has it that these stores are going to all physically
resemble the stores operated by Apple, and from the videos I have seen
of the one on Scottsdale, this appears to be the case.  I also have
taken note of the fact that Microsoft is heavily touting that Windows
7 is going to dramatically SIMPLIFY operations and procedures under
the Windows operating environment.  Again, this seems to be a copying
of the Apple tradition.  Microsoft appears to want to mimic Apple as
opposed to having a business model predicated upon differentiating
itself from the major competition.

  Steve