Apple is preventing them from taking advantage of Apple's investments in
iTunes and in Mac OS X by not making these investments work with
non-Apple products; phones and other products competing with Apple.  The
reason Apple spends money to develop and market them is to provide
advantages to Apple products.  For example, Apple has no products using
Atom processors and no plans to use them, so why would they make Mac OS
X work on them?  How could this not be clear?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder