On Nov 12, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Snyder, Mark - IdM (IS) wrote:
Tom, That seems overly broad. It only applies to some newspapers. As a long-term reader of newspapers, I cringe each time a good paper, such as
the W Post or NY Times, loses an important feature or writer.  Both
papers seem to be run more from a journalistic perspective, than that of
your evil MBA.

Or it could be that I am closer to these events than you are.

And now the new owners at CQ are running amok, swinging their axes at any "unnecessary" quality they encounter.