When does it air in the DC area?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder
-----Original Message-----

APM'a Future Tense daily is quick, fun, and usually of good quality.
He used to be a bit too gullible on malware stories promoted by the
security vultures, but I think his listeners straightened him out on
that because he has started to ask critical questions.

I would not say that tech "news" is limited. What is missing is good
reviews and analysis. These days when I want a product review I go
first to Amazon's customer comments.

**
**  policy, calmness, a member map, and more at http://www.cguys.org/
**