On Nov 13, 2009, at 2:07 PM, mike wrote:
What about a guy like Mossberg who is seemingly revered in the review tech
community.  Has he been bought and sold by Apple?

I agree that Mossberg is not that good, but I would never call him a shill. If you slow down and actually read his reviews you would see that what you just wrote is nonsense -- more aggressive distracted posting I guess. You really can't pay attention when you are also in three chat rooms, streaming youtube and hulu videos, shopping for gaiters at five different online stores, reading four other emails, playing a video game, and fighting off a real-life polar bear in your living room.