you make the typical judgement. Religious Grace is not world freedom to do anything.

The world sets standards and laws that must be obeyed. Break that law and pay a civil penalty.

If it be a business fined or an individual sentenced to a penalty so be it.

The comment I made about the ten commandments is about God's judgment on me as an individual within his kingdom of grace. They define our relationship with him.

Now when we get into the civil realm we set up a whole host of laws that are supposed to reflect our relationship with him. However since many people do not know a relationship with Him I no doubt do not expect nor do I see behavior that is reflective of that relationship.

If I were to judge according to the ten commandments all businesses fail to achieve that goal. Even your vaunted Apple theology fails miserably.

So the world is left to pick its standards to apply and follow. Which they have.

You can preach all you want your Apple theology and I will still say it fails. So does MS theology.

Mass Murderers are judged by the world and suffer their worldly fate.

Stewart