On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trouble is, new management promoted the top talent from the old management
> team that took the game down.

 See, we are not dealing here with actual talent, productivity,
knowledge or know-how.  What we actually have are workplace caste
systems in which those who have found their way to the top, one way or
another, are going to remain there, one way or another, pretty much
regardless of circumstances.  An exception could be if some of those
at the top are criminally prosecuted and convicted of breaking the
law, but even then....

  Steve