This happened just now, and has happened a few times before. Immediately after switching profiles on my DESKTOP computer using Windows XP Pro, I get a balloon with a critical battery warning saying that I must soon switch to to electrical power. There is no power battery in my desktop, and it is connected at all times to the electrical outlet. Naturally, I have Googled the message and see only links for laptops.

Does this warning pertain to some actual battery in my desktop PC, or is it totally ignorable?