On Dec 5, 2009, at 6:37 PM, John Duncan Yoyo wrote:
Apparently the Apple product images got rejected as inappropriate content. I wonder what is inappropriate about the imagery of old macs- erotic or obscenity is out? Apple should be providing this imagery themselves in the first place unless they aren't standing behind their own history. Even the
road apples.

That got reversed and the app is now in the store.

Apple's rule was too broad. I think that Apple was aiming to prohibit apps that simulated aspects of the interface while actually doing something else.