From: mike <xha...@gmail.com>
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 11:27:48 PM
Subject: [CGUYS] a twofer update

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/03/mactracker_gets_apple_images/

"Apple's App Store police have again exhibited a brush with common sense,
and allowed another iPhone app to display previously forbidden images of
Cupertino hardware."

Check out the pics in the link...Apple wasn't going to allow images of it's
own products in an app celebrating...it's own products.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/12/03/ms_google_bribes_nixed/

The title says it all, our furor over so called ethics must have swayed
them...will Tom now say MS is the bastion of ethical goodness, or are they
still just neomicrosoftians?