I've had no regrets with my android phone, got the hero, no keyboard and
it's great.  I've not been wanting for apps in the least, everything I've
gone looking for, I've found.  There are a couple things missing like a good
sync app for it, but the phone will mount as a drive and any music and pics
you load on the internal card show up in the music app or photo app
automatically.   So I give up a clean sync with the bloated itunes, but in
return I get unlimited storage with being able to add SDHC cards.  16 gigs
is a lot of room really...till I start downloading podcasts etc, then it
seems to fill up.