Quoting b_s-wilk <b1sun...@yahoo.es>:

Uhh. Mkay, if you can't figure out where to go from there, perhaps you should not be using a computer. How about clicking on the word "Help"?

I have seven apps open now. Each has "Help" in the menu at the top of
the screen as the last menu item. There's also a spyglass or magnifying
glass icon at the far right of the screen for searches. The Help menu
is pretty straighforward, not revealed by pressing an F-Key or in a
Start menu.

Yeah, actually, I noticed that after I sent that email. (-: All of Window's windows have "Help" on the menu bar too. Turns out, you can't hide/minimize *all* your windows in OSX anyway. Just tried it with <Com-H> and no matter what window way last, it wouldn't go away. Maybe there are other ways to do it, but. . .