My 91 year old mother in law skypes with her grandson in Germany.

On both her Windows machine and her Macbook.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike" <xha...@gmail.com>
To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] MagicJack: a VoIP question

My mom is old...she skypes the daughter to see her and her grandson. Course
old is always relative.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

On Jan 2, 2010, at 5:56 PM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:

Hey, what if that computer is a Windows machine?  Isn't it going to
be locking up, crashing or falling victim to viruses all the time?
How the heck could that thing possibly be up and running 24/7?

Gosh, I wasn't thinking about Windows. No, I have not seen any of those at all. I wasn't thinking about computers used by OLD PEOPLE! Do they Skype at
all?