mint.com's security tech and practices are here:

http://www.mint.com/privacy/security-tech/

They keep the passwords encrypted.  They are not encrypted as one-way hashes
and they decrypt  them to use at the bank sites.  24/7 security guards?
Even if they have a guard dog, I don't want someone else storing my bank
login credentials.  So, this worries me.