Who feeds you this nonsense?

I carry my netbook around in a small pouch (similar in size to an Ipad)

I can plug my camera card in, no problem.

Plug my memory stick in no problem.

Want to do a PPT presentation, hook it up to the video projector all without carrying an extra cord, dongle, plug in etc.

To do that with the Ipad, I would have to carry a small pouch just for the accessories.

Stewart