On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM, tjpa <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Sound's like today's conservative mantra: don't fix healthcare, dismantle
> it. So I suppose a true conservative would eschew TCP/IP for good old
> reliable smoke signals.

  What I was saying is that were our national internet infrastructure
to be attacked, our authorities would likely treat that as they would
likely treat a biological attack through quarantining.

  Some might also say that an all-encompassing internet, all of our
eggs in one basket, could be more likely to cause a major problem were
it to be attacked as opposed to a system that is smaller and more
limited in scope.

  Steve