> False. And downright rude.

Right. That was rude. But consistently referring to everyone who doesn't share
your obsessive hatred of MS as "sheeple", "lapdogs", or "M$ minions", nothing
rude about any of that, right?

As to "false", I already corrected the misstatement. Nice of you to acknowledge
that.

> Did not need to. They made the change long in advance.

Right. The first OS X support is in Tiger (2005). The first Windows support is
in Vista (2006). Neither company has added support to earlier versions. Wowie.

>> And, by the way, WD already has a complete solution to the XP
>> "problem" for its advanced drives. It involves running a utility one
>> time or setting a jumper. End of problem.

> False.

Ah. Well, WD sees it differently:

"To create a single Windows XP partition from a clean install, apply a jumper
across pins 7-8. ... Setting the jumper is all that is required to achieve full
performance."

and

"The WD Align utility enables older operating systems to operate at full
performance on Advanced Format hard drives."

But I guess you know more about WD drives than WD does.