On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

>>> Once I'm back I wanna cleanup all the warnings I introduce on this branch
>>> and
>>> implement config dumping. My friend ender is working on porting congruity to
>>> the new API. I'll do a release, and if it goes well, merge the branch back
>>> head...
>>
>> If you want, I can probably take a crack at implementing config dumping,
>> at least for usbnet...
>
> That would be great, help is always appreciated!

Hmm, so I think I've got config dumping more or less working for usbnet.
However, I'm wondering...should a dumped config look exactly like a config
from the website?  As in, if I download an updated config from the
website, write it to the remote, and then dump the config back to a file,
should the two config dumps match?  Because I'm not seeing that to be the
case.  The config I'm dumping from the remote is about 16K whereas what
I'm getting from the website is about 9K.