Scott Talbert <swt@...> writes:

> Hi Demetrio,
>
> At long last I think I've finally got the "Watch TV" button functionality
> implemented.  :)  It supports the ability to change the power on order of
> the devices, but I haven't seen a way yet to implement your other request
> - being able to add arbitrary commands.  I will keep looking, though.
>
> If you want to check out the changes, you will have to check them out from
> git (https://sourceforge.net/p/congruity/code/) and check out the
> harmony_link branch.  Also, you will need to start mhgui with
> "--use-local-wsdl".  When you start it and select your remote, you should
> see a new menu option "Setup Watch TV."
>
> Let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any problems.
>
> Scott

Hi Scott,

your latest changes to mhgui provide almost exact the functionality that I
would like to have for my Harmony 300: I would lie to modify the behaviour
of the "Watch TV" activity (macro) and add a delay of 5 seconds between the
PowerToggle commands sent to the two configured devices.

Therefore I tried our your changes, building them from a snaphot of the
harmony_link branch. I got quite far with my tests, I even could download
the currently programmed configuration to disk, which was not possible
before using pure concordance.

But then when I tried to program teh "Watch TV" button I got an exception in
the python-suds package (after msg_six):

DEBUG (GetIdentity): msg_six
DEBUG (debug_print_packet): ff 07 85 01 01 06 7b 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/mhgui", line 614, in OnSetupWatchTV
    self.resources.page_setup_watch_tv.SetRemote(self.remote)
  File "/usr/local/bin/mhgui", line 1502, in SetRemote
    self.activity = mhMgr.GetActivity(self.remote.Id, "WatchTV")
  File "/usr/local/share/congruity/mhmanager.py", line 542, in GetActivity
    activities = self.GetActivities(remoteId)
  File "/usr/local/share/congruity/mhmanager.py", line 534, in GetActivities
    result = self.client.service['UserAccountDirector'].SimpleGetActivities(
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/suds/client.py", line 403, in
__getattr__
    return getattr(m, name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/suds/client.py", line 494, in
__getattr__
    return self[name]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/suds/client.py", line 507, in
__getitem__
    raise MethodNotFound, qn
suds.MethodNotFound: Method not found:
'UserAccountDirector.UserAccountDirectorPortType.SimpleGetActivities'

Do you have an idea what could be wrong?

Regards,
Sancho