Folks,
I'd like to begin discussion about the next release, currently labeled
0.4, and also our potential for graduation from the incubator.  What
I'd like is a sense of:

(a) what we are still missing as far as incubator graduation is concerned, and
(b) what a 1.0 release might look like to everyone

Please try to be as concrete as possible.  My own personal goal is to
see this happen by the end of the year, more or less.  To that end
I've already begun triaging JIRA tickets for the 0.4 release that I
think would be appropriate for a 1.0 release.

It's entirely possible that some things that people feel strongly
about may not be doable in that time frame, but so be it.  This may
also be true of our status as a project.

Thanks,