Hello

We can put following script (in attachment) to simplify setup of
missing maven dependencies that are fetched using 'ant
download-dependencies' command. After using this script I was able to
build everything using maven.

One more comment is on tests - maybe it's better to put long-running
tests, like filesystem tests, etc. into integration-test build stage
(https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html)?
Maven Failsafe plugin
(https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-failsafe-plugin/usage.html)
provides useful functionality to implement this. I think, that this
could make developer's life easier