Hi,

I just published the source of connman-ui in github.
The repository can be found here:

https://github.com/tbursztyka/connman-ui

As a description, I copy/paste here parts of the README file:

Connman-ui is a full-featured GTK based trayicon UI for ConnMan.

It targets all WM/DM users but Gnome3 ones*. It works on any Linux WM/DM
which provides a freedesktop compliant system tray. (kde, awesome, ...)

It exposes almost all features provided by ConnMan API (small features are
missing, see TODO for more informations). You can enable/disable a technology
(wired, wifi, cellular, bt, ...), connect/disconnect a service, configure a
service (IPv4, IPv6, DNS, Timeservers, etc...), share your current connection
(tethering) and so on. Everything is accessible through the mouse via the
trayicon, all with left and right click.

Notes:

This is an alpha stage software. Though it has proven to be stable, the look and
feel require still lot of work, thus contributions are welcome!

*: for Gnome3 users please look for connman-extension in
https://extensions.gnome.org/

Happy new year!

Tomasz