i am new in the list, my name is Francisco Daniel Perez Garzon, i live in
Spain. nice to meet you.
i love the idea of use linux in a mac, specially in a titanium, so i just
subscribe to this mailing list, but my experience in other mailing list
tells me that i got to read a lot before ask, i just wanna know where is the
documentation about mandrake-ppc to read before use the list and specially
where is the support documentataion for titanium, for example, can i see a
dvd in a titanium runing linux??.

thanks a lot

Fran