I'm having a problem booting into the install program on a beige
(olworld) G3.  I have bootx properly installed.  But unless I choose the
no video driver option, I get stuck immediatly as soon as boot into
Linux begins, on a black screen with some system specs.  Choosing "no
video driver" I get to the screen wehre I choose the install source
methods (i.e. FTP, cd, etc.).  After choosing cd, the progress bar
slides past, loads second stage install and then takes me to a blank
screen, beige background with a sort of cross-hatch pattern where it
stays.  After about 10-15min a blue rectangle appears on the lower right
hand corner (where the explanations during the install process would
show up) and stays there indefinately.

What can I do?

-Paul Rodriguez