I would try to boot from a MacOS CD, then move the kernels to another folder
so that you can try adding them back one at a time.  However, it seems odd
to me that that should happen; the kernels aren't read by BootX, are they?
I thought they were simply made available, and only when they were selected
would anything be done with them.

dc

While emailing instead of doing something productive on 9/22/01 6:07 PM,