It seems as though the kernel arguments that I type into Bootx are
having no effect, not even install-text or text.  What can I be doing
wrong?  The Bootx extension is in the extensions folder, the bootx
program is where it needs to be and I am loader the appropriate ramdisk
file and the 32000 size.

-Paul Rodriguez