Mandrake Linux Cooker-ppc 20020221 18:51
Titanium G4 500 Mhz / 20 Go HD / 256 Mo RAM

I'have do a net install and here a report of problems, thanks to listenners

1) I select net install my network card are not automactilly detect (gmac),
but when I install from the CD, when it is time for the net configuration,
the net device is correctly detect and do not need any intervention to setup
the module. Is it normal ? I haven't do that with the 8.0.

And for a net device I see all module, include SCSI, USB...

2) Atfer setup the partitionning, DrakX can't mount /dev/hda15, no such
device, this does appear when I install from de CD. I think this is a bug
from 8.0, we can't setup only the hda1 to about hda12 exist.

I can't do more by this way and I can't take a text console to do a diagnostic

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service d'Aéronomie