During the installation of 8.2 beta PPC, I was
prompted to insert cd #2. I did so, and clicked "ok",
but it won't accept it, it just ejects it and prompts
me to insert disc #2.

Eventually, I gave up and clicked "cancel". The
installer continued and everything else seemed to go
fine.

I have a list of bugs/problems to report, but I'm
hesitant to do so in detail, since some of them may be
due to missing packages that should have been
installed from the 2nd cd.

Is there any way to 'force' it? Known
problem/workaround? I'm very interested in getting
some input in before the final version... it's the
first distribution that I could actually use.