Hi Stew...

No, that didn't work.. if it's ok for you, I must be missing something,
or have an older version of something or other.  I'm still using the
beta iso's, with the exception of the file you mentioned below.

It sounds like the iso's are seriously out of date now, at what stage
will we be able to get updated iso's?

Thanks

Nick

--