I've tried five times today to install Mandrake 8.2 PPC on my TiBook 667
(dual boot with OSX).
Every time it hangs on the bootloader interface near the end of the
install, immediately on selecting "done" from the boot options menu.  The
cursor can move but the entire screen is frozen.  Can't access install
messages either.

I have tried several partition permutations, including resizing the
bootstrap partition, but no joy.  The bootstrap partition appears to be
identified correctly in the bootloader install interface.

My downloaded ISOs md5summed fine.  I burned two CD sets, thinking the
first might have been the problem.
I've run out of ideas.

--Simeon