> Anyway, I tried the regular install, and the expert install,
> but it wouldn't let me pick which interface to use when I
> entered my IP info.  So, have a missed a way to do this, or
> maybe the install needs to pop up with a menu thats asks what
> the primary (or install) NIC should be.

I had the same problem a couple of times (when the comps
had 2 NICs). Theres no way to choose which card to use for
install :-(

Another problem cause older NICs. I have lots of DE-200s
here, well theres an option to choose the DE-200, but the
log console says it cant find the module on the disk.

Is there a chance to put in a support disk for such older
NICs?

cya
Michael
--